Thread: Download Temple Run for Samsung Focus 2 WP7

Download Temple Run for Samsung Focus 2 WP7

So finally Windows phones started getting number of games and apps which are for Android since months. Sounds good. I recently saw Temple Run hitting windows store for Lumia phones. Few of my friends have already downloaded and it really seems interesting, full of fun.

But here is my problem. I'm using Samsung Focus 2 which is running on Windows phone 7.5 OS (you guys might be aware of it). When i go to store and search for Temple Run, it wont come up. Can anyone of you please tell me from where can i download this game for my Phone? I really want it.

Re: Download Temple Run for Samsung Focus 2 WP7

The reason why it wont come up on your system is because the game is not compatible with your device. Actually the developer of the game has made it only for devices running on Windows Phone 8. It is not just for lumia devices but also for Samsung and HTC smartphones which are running WP8 like HTC 8X, Samsung ATIV, etc . Unfortunately your device is on 7.5, hence you wont be able to play it on your existing phone, not even on devices running WP 7.8. You must have Windows Phone 8 operating system for Temple RUN.

Thats really sad but true. There are many more games which we have seen earlier on Android and now are available for Windows Phone's but they all are made only for Windows Phone 8 and higher. Users who are running 7.5 or even 7.8 will not be able to get this game.

This might be a strong strategy for Microsoft as well to bring more customer or encourage the users to get to WP8 that will surely increase their smartphone sales.

In last few weeks or a month, Windows store got several news games like Asphalt 7, Temple RUN, Angry Birds, and more. But there is not a single game in these new releases for devices running below WP8. I don’t think the game developers have to do anything in this, it is surely from Microsoft to increase the sales of WP8 operating system. Anyways, they know their best strategy, we cannot get upto them. Probably they might have not a huge team to manage WP7 hence they are not working more on the same.