Thread: Safe procedure to clean touch screen

Safe procedure to clean touch screen

My smartphone screen is started getting scratches. I had covered it with a good screen guard. Recently I went to a mobile shop replace the old one, but still there were scratches. And this appear from cleaning. I use to clean the screen with my handkerchief with a bit of water. I thought this might keep it sparking. But the effects are reverse. I need some help here to find out safe way to clean the touchscreen. I have a tablet also.

Re: Safe procedure to clean touch screen

You must use a soft close and screen cleaner. Do not use water. There are ample of cleaner available on the web that you can buy and use. And instead of cloth if you use cotton then it remains more soft on the screen and does not develop scratches.

You do not have to worry much if the screen is covered with gorilla glass. But if it is a kind of regular screen then the issue appear. I am using Antec Advance Cleaning solution. This is a amazing cleaner which offer a great screen output. It cleans completely and ideally made for glass. It is awesome. It comes with a cloth which you must use on the screen. Do not use any other stuff or that can cause problem. The soft cloth can be used to wipe out the screen and make it more smoother. The clear is amazing and has great benefits. It is a advance cleaning solution which is capable for keeping your screen free from bacteria also. I am giving you a link of demo video below which gives you the usage method. It is very easy to use and I am using this on my TV, laptop, tablet, etc. It is a costly but very effective. There are many cheap solution available but I recommend this one as it is one of the best.

Antec Advance Cooling Solution

You can also go ahead with any alcohol. That remains lighter on the screen. Ensure the liquid does not enter the phone or it can cause serious issue. Being a liquid it can damage the internal component. So just try to use a good solution that is specifically designed to clean screen.