Thread: Where is my Water 2 now available for iOS7

Where is my Water 2 now available for iOS7

You can now download Where is my Water 2 for iOS 7. This game is no available. It is a popular games on Android and now it is ported for iOS device also. It offers a amazing puzzle type gameplay. It is a physics based challenging game that can give you long hours of addictive gameplay. I played this on Android and it is simply amazing. I am planing to test the same on iPad.

Re: Where is my Water 2 now available for iOS7

It is a awesome game. It is good to find it on iOS7. I think whatever apps and games which are available on Google Play must be also ported to iOS. I had seen a lots of hd games no it. And most of the games on iTunes is costly.

It will be right to say that iTunes does not has the amount of apps and game which we can find on Google Play. But still there are some awesome apps and game. And above all we know that iPhone is one of the best smartphone in the market loaded with amazing features and unique design. Where is my Water 2 is the new edition which is free and comes loaded with 500 puzzles. This is a very long game and works well on iOS 7. The interface is amazing here. The game is based on directing water-flow through different broken showers. This new version has more innovative changes. The game mechanics is simply amazing and loaded with many extra features. In this we are having more new collectible and extra levels through which we can enjoy amazing gameplay. One good thing done by the game developer is that you can now sync your progress with others. You can sync the game with many other devices instantly. The new edition is really more advance. I am looking forward for more games of this type. They are light on the processor also and thus does not consume much batter if you play them for long hours.

I am waiting for the new edition of Plant vs Zombies 2. It is still pending to release. It is really long time that this game is coming up with a new version. I had played the older edition before in iPad which was really awesome. I had seen the trailer of new version which has more new things in it.