Thread: iPhone 5S has a better and faster touchscreen compare to Android

iPhone 5S has a better and faster touchscreen compare to Android

The new iPhone 5S looks to be loaded with amazing interface and touch support. I had seen the output here. It looks far more faster compared to android devices. The new one is Galaxy Note 3, but compare to that iPhone 4S is much more faster and better. This time the UI of iOS7 is better. I think today this device is the fastest one compare to any other in the market. It looks loaded with great features.

Re: iPhone 5S has a better and faster touchscreen compare to Android

Apple is always good in developing device which are unique and better. I had seen this in all edition. Each time they bring something amazing. And now we have a fingerprint scanner in the device. That adds more to the security.

It is correct that the touchscreen of iPhone 5S is simply much faster and amazing compared to any other device. There are certain benchmarks which has proved this thing. Apple is using a new technology called as Touchscope. This increase the screen response time at a much higher rate compare to any other device is the market. And also it works more better. It is right to say that today this device has the fastest touchscreen. This makes it work better and allows you smooth usage. You can instantly type a message, use apps and perform a number of different things. It allows you smooth usage. It is simply amazing to use up. Compare to Android, iOS is better in terms of productivity. I had seen both the device hand to hand. Now iPhone is great for those who are looking decent device with unique design. While Android is a kind of cheaper solution with rich features. Android gives more budget option to people but it does not offer you unique features which we get in Apple devices.

The new iPhone is working on a new processor which gives it more power to give out advance performance. It works really well and has no issue with the output. I think this would be simply amazing. But somehow Apple must go for more budget phones in the market.