Thread: Samsung to launch Budget Variant of Note 3 in India

Samsung to launch Budget Variant of Note 3 in India

Here is a good news for users who were willing to buy the new Galaxy Note 3 but as we got to know during India launch of the device, it is prices for Rs. 49,900/- many of them have dropped the plan to get it, including me. Fifty thousand is really a huge amount although Note 3 is completely worth for the same. Today i came to across a fresh news that says Samsung is also working on yet another variant of Note 3. This will be bit less in specifications but will be Affordable (Budget) device.

According to the sources, the budget variant of Galaxy Note 3 will come with 5.5 inch LCD display compared to 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display of the existing version. It will also come with 8 Megapixel rear camera which is as of now 13 megapixel in the existing note. However they haven't revealed the price of this device. Lets wait and see if that is really affordable.

Re: Samsung to launch Budget Variant of Note 3 in India

Thats really great new Maq. Can you please provide some more info about the same like what will be expected price of this budget variant and can we expect it in the market in a month or two? Actually i am planning to buy the existing Note 3 and if the budget variant is coming soon then i'll drop this and wait for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarir View Post
    Can you please provide some more info about the same like what will be expected price of this budget variant and can we expect it in the market in a month or two?
    As of now there is no info available about its price, but as we know there is only small change in the specification (display and rear camera), still i guess the price should be around Rs. 35,000/- Not sure though.

And as far as release is concerned, we will have it probably in the market by mid November this year. In fact i even read somewhere that Samsung has already imported about 100 units in India for testing purpose.

Yeah, of course they will a take atleast two months or more to bring the budget variant in market because they need time to sell the existing Note 3. If they bring it now, it will definitely hamper a lot on the original version of device. Anyways, we can wait until November if we can have note 3 in the price range of 30K.