Thread: Agro 5.0 the budget Quad Core smartphone

Agro 5.0 the budget Quad Core smartphone

Agro 5.0 is a new budget quad core mobile phone which is released recently. I am trying to find out its price in India. I do not much about that, but I had seen this device in a news which says it is a good phone at budget price. I hope this might lie below Rs.10,000. Because most of the budget phone's in the market lies below that price. Has anyone heard about the device. I need more details about the internal hardware.

Re: Agro 5.0 the budget Quad Core smartphone

This is looks to be completely new. I had tried to find the model, but it is not listed anywhere. Which company does it belongs. I do not think this device will be sold in India. Any quad core device in the market is costly. You can get a dual core phone more easily.

The device is from a Australian company. This mobile phone provide you a quad core processor which is a kind of good device at a budget price. The cost is not yet revealed. And also this device is not yet launched. It will start from October 9. Being a Quad Core phone if this device is released at a budget price then this one is the best among all. Because almost all quad core phones are around 20 to 4 times costly compared to this model. The front screen of this device is around 5.0. This is a IPS LCD screen offering a maximum resolution of 1280x720. For storage it has a 4GB rom and it runs on 1GB ram. The cpu is clocked at 1.2Ghz. It also has a dual camera support, among which a 8MP camera lies on the backside and 2MP lies on the front side. The price which I found was based on international marked. The cost is around $189. It comes in unlocked version also. The phone has a simple looks. There is no information available on the gpu. But I would recommend you to go with the other dual core edition. Which is a bit more effective.

Quad core looks like some kind of flashy terms. That's all. This simply tells you about how the device will perform. But you must look out for the features also. I had seen Samsung devices more promising on that. There are more budget dual core phones in the market.