Thread: Best apps for iOS 7 devices

Best apps for iOS 7 devices

The new iOS 7 looks great enough in terms of features and performance. I am looking for some best apps for this platform. The store looks flooded with a number of new stuff, but that is a bit confuses.Now for games I am unable to get some good editions, while for apps I think there can be some good stuff. I am checking out on sorting basis that can help to locate some more stuff.

Re: Best apps for iOS 7 devices

iOS 7 is good this time. The interface is more smoother and better. For apps I did not located any special changes. They are similar. Now if you looking for a some good apps then go for Facebook, Twitter type of apps. They are more enhanced.

If you love reading then going for Kindle app can be helpful. This new app many new changes and it is amazing. It provide you a better readability options and you can surf through various books, by them instantly on your device. For online music I think Pandora is the best one. This app has tons of music collection. You can listen your favorite songs instantly. The app is more optimized with better output. While for video Vimeo is good. You can share your own videos on it. Vimeo is a online video sharing website that allows you to have simple video upload feature. It comes with integrated sharing options. For news Huffington Post is amazing. All new updates are on your device instantly. There are many apps available for news reading, but I found this one as more better. Because of its smooth interface it works really fine. And the last one is Evernote. This app can be used for taking notes instantly. Beings a web based app you can store everything online and enjoy the smooth interface. It works fine and provide you a web based interface also. For note taking this app is amazing.

Most of the popular apps like flipboard, kindle, instapaper, etc are available on multiple platform. It is not hard to find some set of good apps. I am more concerned about gaming here. I am not looking for some new games for this device. The one which I found are paid.