Thread: How to trace lost Lumia phone

How to trace lost Lumia phone

Hey guys, i need an urgent help from you all. I was having a Lumia 620 phone since past coupe of months, hence had a lot important data on the same. It seems like i have lost the phone as am searching it since past couple of hours but not finding it anywhere. Also when i'm trying to call my number, it says call cannot be connected at the moment. I guess some one has stolen or it may have felt somewhere off my bag while traveling today.

As now a days all phones come with new technologies, i hope there would be something using which we can find out / trace our mobile phones? I know there is one for Android called Android Device Manager. Is there anything similar for Nokia Lumia phones as well?

if yes, please let me know what is it and how to use it, soon. Thank you very much.

Re: How to trace lost Lumia phone

I dont think there is any such service available for Lumia or any Windows Phone by Microsoft. The only thing i can see is Ring, Lock and Erase option in case you lost your phone. Have a look at this:

If you want to go with any of these options, then just open windowsphone.com, login with your same live ID which is used on the phone, and click My Phone from the drop down menu where your name appears (top right) and click on "Lost your phone".

Thank you very much for the help buddy but that is not useful for me. I mean I have nothing to do with ringing or locking or erasing the phone because it is already locked with Password. But how can I get my phone back using those options? Isn’t there any way I can locate the location of my phone?

Please help. Any other way?

Just try these steps and see if it helps you locating the phone:

Go to windowsphone.com, from the top right corner select Find My Phone. If it is not showing your phone’s location, that means the device is either not connected to internet or somebody have already restored it to factory settings. In such case what you can do is better let your network operator know that you've lost your phone and ask them for help. They can help you sometime location the same. They might have any option to track the devices.