Thread: Most stable browser for Android tablet

Most stable browser for Android tablet

Which browser is most stable on Android. I need one for my tablet. The current one is Chrome and it is very unstable. Sometime the pages open while sometime it crashes completely. The same problem lies with Mozilla Firefox. I need a good browser. Rightnow I am using the internal browser which looks to be working fine for sometime. I am using internet on my mobile data pack.

Re: Most stable browser for Android tablet

I am also using the same internal browser. It is the best I think I had gone testing with some other browsers also. They are just waste of time. Chrome is the most useless browser on Android. It freezes the entire device.

The best one is Opera Mini according to me. I am using this from long time. I also has the same installed on my Nokia E71 mobile phone.Opera is lightweight and offer a full browser features on the tablet and mobile phone. Like multi-tab browsing, manual download location, etc. It works really fine and has no issue with freezing or slowing down the entire device. It is always my favorite browser. The best part of this browser is that it offer you a manual download location. Whenever you save any image, video or file it ask you the location. And you can then provide it. In this way you do not have to rely on the default download location inside. The new edition is more better and faster. The stock browser of Android comes with a limited feature. It can be counted as the fastest browser on portable devices. The current edition is 7.5. Just download and test it out. I had also seen many people using Dolphin. This is another good browser. But I had not tested this. It is used by my friends. They found it a bit easy to use.

According to me the best one is UCBrowser. This new browser allows you to have different features inside one box. I am using this in my mobile device and it works really nice. Just download and install this once. I am sure you will like it.