Thread: Want help to share Xtron Tablet screen on PC

Want help to share Xtron Tablet screen on PC

I need a simple screen sharing software for Galaxy Tab 2. There are certain photos that I want to share with my friends. I do not want to send them. I just want to show. For that screen sharing is the only best way. I use Team-viewer on my pc. I allow them a screen sharing option through which they can view the pictures. Now the same thing I want for android. I am looking for a simple app here.

Re: Want help to share Xtron Tablet screen on PC

Galaxy Tab has a team viewer application which is designed for it specifically. It allows you to share screen. You can control your tablet screen with a pc. I think you must test that and see the output. That would be more easy for you to manage.

There are a few set of applications which you can use.The first is as mentioned above Teamviewer. This app is available for free and is the easiest one to use. You can turn it on and add the ID, that's all. The screen will appear. Now this app only offer you one to one screen sharing. That means you can share with a single person only. There is one more application available which works in the same way. It is called as join.me viewer. Joinme is a online service that allows you to share pc screen with others through a url. You can multiple people on it and share the screen. Its performance depends on the internet bandwidth. If it is high then you can have a good output, but if it is low then the output is affected. The screen can be laggy. This is one of the best app available that allows you to share screen instantly. It provide you a simple 9 digit number. On the other side in the same app you have to add the number and done. At the same time you can also chat. It is one of the best and simple screen sharing application. I am using this with my friends to show them new games. It also supports pinch zoom features.

Screenshare also works in the same way. Join.me viewer is more lighter I think. I was using Screenshare before, but after checking out this post I switched to Join.me viewer. It is excellent for a tablet. Compare to this one Screenshare is a bit heavy on ram.

If you only need a screen sharing support then there is no need to use a third party app for that. The best way to share photos among friend is using Picasa. You can create album and manage the writes. You can add read only writes and then share your album with others. It works really fine and is the best solution I think. Screen sharing is very slow on mobile network. Whichever person is on the regular 2G network will give a problem for sharing stuff. For Samsung devices there is a amazing solution available. It is called as Samsung SideSync. It is actually a software that allows you to share screen instantly. SideSync allow you to share a number of things. You have to install this on your pc first and hook your device on that. The setup is very easy here. The only issue here is that it is a paid app. You will have to buy it.