Thread: New changes in Facebook application on iOS 7

New changes in Facebook application on iOS 7

The new upgrade iOS 7 looks to be a amazing upgrade for different apple devices. I want some info on some new changes done to the facebook application. Facebook came up with facebook home recently which does not looks to be used by many. It just hook the entire fb profile over the mobile phone which drains out battery really fast. I have a iPhone here. The current FB has nothing special.

Re: New changes in Facebook application on iOS 7

It is similar to the last one. The most you can have is a bit enhanced interface and more clear text. While other all things are similar. I had not found any remarkable changes. But new iOS 7 is good this time. It is more smoother.

Social networking apps have nothing much to update. They just can give you a proper view of checking your updates. Now I had notice certain changes which are good. The app is more smoother this time. Images view are bigger and you can get a set of bar in the bottom side from where you can choose notification, messages, chat, etc. For a big size phone this app is simply amazing. It gives you a clear content and rich text viewing. All images and videos are quiet clear to view. Most of the navigation is side scrolling. The settings button is provided at the bottom right from where you can do a number of different things. Like checking out the app center, launching chat, etc. You can manage many things from here. I think if you are using this one there is no need to open the same on a web browser. Almost everything looks listed well in the settings column.While there is nothing extra. The most I can say you is that you have a really smooth interface. Updates and chatting is very simple and faster in it.

It is not confirm that if the OS is updated then along with that the application will also get upgraded. It might remain the same version as it was before. But there can be certain enhancement. I think FB must implement some kind of offline viewing support for photos and videos.