Thread: Who score good in benchmarking among Galaxy S4 and HTC One

Who score good in benchmarking among Galaxy S4 and HTC One

Benchmarking is the rightway to find out the actual performance of a device. I am looking for the score comparison of two devices. The first one is Samsung Galaxy S4 and the second is HTC One. Galaxy S4 is released recently while HTC One is a bit old here. But both are capable of offering great performance. But which one is the extreme. I am taking S4 as more powerful because its good hardware support.

Re: Who score good in benchmarking among Galaxy S4 and HTC One

I am not sure about the benchmarking scores, but according to me Galaxy S4 is the best one. You are having a Octa core processor on it so obvious this device is great in terms of benchmarking. It will generate more better output compare to anyone.

Benchmarking is a way of testing devices. I was able to run some test on that that give out really impressive result. I had used Quadrant to get the score. on Galaxy S4 I got around 12,400 while on HTC One I got 12,000. So here you can see there is not a very large difference. Galaxy S4 obviously gets a bit more benefit from high end hardware configuration. Galaxy S4 here offer you 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor with 2GB Ram. This add more to the multi-tasking giving out high end performance. While HTC One works on 1.7 GHz Quad Core Processor with 2GB RAM. So the difference mostly lies in the cpu here. HTC One has a Quad Core while S4 goes high with Octa Core cpu. That adds more to the gaming output. And multi-tasking here is also amazing. The second tool which I widely use for the same purpose is Antutu. In this HTC One gets 11,100 and Galaxy S4 gets 13,000. So you can see the difference still lies the same. Now we can assume that Galaxy S4 is around 30% more powerful and faster compare to HTC One. There is also a huge price difference. HTC One is more costlier compare to Samsung Galaxy S4. The benefit that you will get in HTC is a durable body. I think rightnow going for S4 is more good.

That is a good comparison. S4 is really great. This device looks to be loaded with good hardware config and it is giving a great performance compare to other devices at a more lower rate. I am going for Galaxy S4.