Thread: What about Wireless Charging in Galaxy Note 3

What about Wireless Charging in Galaxy Note 3

So finally Note 3 also launched in India and the price revealed was almost Rs. 50K. To me it looks over budget but as we all know this could be the best of Samsung so far with the powerful specifications. I mean it has upto 2.3GHz processor although Indian variant got only 1.9GHz with 3GB of RAM and 13 Megapixel camera. Nice specs.

But what i was wondering is if the phone costs upto 50 thousand, dont you guys think there should be some more features and technologies what we have seen in other low priced high end smartphones like Lumia and all. As my title says, i wanted to know if Galaxy Note 3 supports Wireless charging like Lumia 920 or Nexus devices do with price range below 35 thousand.

There are also lot more features we have seen in other devices but that is missing in Note 3. Anyways.

Re: What about Wireless Charging in Galaxy Note 3

Unfortunately there is no wireless charging in Note 3 as well. Your point is correct some what, paying 50 thousand but still there are few important features missing. Atleast Samsung should have provided some external KIT using which we can do wireless charging like in Lumias... they atleast sell the cover separately that supports charging wirelessly. Lets see if Samsung can provide any such thing after launch of Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by !Saral! View Post
    There are also lot more features we have seen in other devices but that is missing in Note 3. Anyways.
    As far as I know Samsung has introduced so many new features in Galaxy Note like Air Drop and all and you saying it is missing features from other phones?

What all features are you talking about?

Well I was talking about features like Wireless charging, Fingerprint scanner, also the build quality like Lumia or HTC, etc.

If you are comparing Note 3 with other phones, than it is the sickest thing you can do Dude, first of all I don’t think Fingerprint is so useful. I don’t know why Apple has introduced it in iPhone. Next, do you think Note 3’s build quality is not good? Really?

Also can you tell me which other smartphone or Tablets you have seen with USB 3.0 Capability? This is the first ever device to bring you USB 3.0 for faster data transfer and quick charging.

As far as the price is concerned, there are so many new features making your life so easy, I don’t think the device is over priced at all. I’m surely going to but it.