Thread: Camera features iPhone 5S vs Galaxy Note 3

Camera features iPhone 5S vs Galaxy Note 3

iPhone 5S and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are two new editions rightnow in the market. both are amazing devices loaded with great hardware config and smart features. I am trying to find out a good comparison between the camera features. Now if see through specification then the camera of iPhone 5S is lower compared to Galaxy Note 3. But in terms of features this is simply amazing. I need a proper comparison so that it can easy to figure which camera is the best one with loaded features.

Re: Camera features iPhone 5S vs Galaxy Note 3

iPhone 5S I think. It might below on MP but this camera is loaded with advance photography features. Like the 5 element lens in the device allow you to capture more wider pictures. I will advice you to go on youtube and try to find out some photos review of this device.

I am going to talk about iPhone 5S only. Galaxy Note 3 might having a bigger camera, but iPhone 5S is unique. This time Apple carried away buy some advance features. They had added some advance settings that makes a camera near to the performance of a DSLR. I will not say it is very effective but more better this time. In comparison to the older series the new one looks more powerful and intact. Apple adds a new lens on the phone. Which makes the picture more crips and clear. This are unique lenses which is only available for the iPhone 5S device. Along with this you get benefit from F2.2 Aperture settings. This looks for the first time we have Aperture support on a mobile camera. The camera help you to get a more longer area to cover. The new lenses are capable of extending the size upto 10% of higher. With 8MP output and autofocus makes the camera really impressive. Autofocus allows a good image stabilization and also dual led adds enough brightness to the picture quality. Overall the camera of new iPhone 5S is simply amazing and great enough for capturing photos and shooting videos.

iPhone 5S is great for those who can afford the name. Compare to Apple device, Galaxy is available widely and the camera is not bad at all. Note 3 has a 13MP camera which is more higher. Here you can expect more better photos.

There is a huge difference in terms of camera features among both the devices. Apple always come up with something new that makes it product amazing and very impressive. While Samsung is well known for its high end configuration. Also if we go price wise then surely Note 3 comes as a first choice. Because here you are getting a more bigger screen, a quad core cpu, high ram and ample of storage with good camera features. The camera is a regular 13MP camera loaded with LED and additional camera features. Not like Apple. Samsung always tries to keep its device straight and simple. Where you have a traditional camera with Android features and bit addon for sharing your photos. There is no great difference in photo quality. Apple offer you more precision while Galaxy offers you more performance. Photo quality on both looks to be similar.