Thread: Most affordable Nokia phone for texting only

Most affordable Nokia phone for texting only

I am looking for a affordable nokia mobile phone for texting purpose only. But I am unable to find anything. What I can see is Lumia models. For texting it is always better to go for a QWERTY device. That offer a full keypad and awesome texting support. The applications which I am going to use frequently is
    WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. I need device which can support this applications.

Re: Most affordable Nokia phone for texting only

Nokia Asha 205 will be a great choice according to me. This device is simply amazing and comes with a full QWERTY keyboard support. The cost is just around Rs.3400. IT is a Symbian based phone on which you can find the apps which you are looking for.

For texting purpose Nokia has a few models only. Instead of going for Asha 205 there are a bit higher models also available which are more good in terms of performance output. The one among them is Asha 210. Now this device offer you a big large screen with more features. It is a dual sim phone with a full keyboard at the bottom and come for Rs.4500. I think this would be great if you need a very low budget phone. While if you need a ore better device then there is one model you can go for. The model is Nokia Asha 303. This device is a higher compared to the 200 series and offer you a better design and more camera features. Spending one time on this kind of devices is a wiser choice. Because there you have more options to play with the features and gain a good amount work also. This model comes for Rs.7800 which is simply amazing. You can also go for Lumia series. Rigtnow Nokia does nto looks interested in providing qwerty models under Lumia series. There are only touchscreen models.

Under budget series Nokia is the best one. But if you are willing to spend more then I will prefer you to go with Android where you have more options and long terms of app support also. While if you can afford then Blackberry devices are the best one for texting.