Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 restarts and heats up lot while gaming

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 restarts and heats up lot while gaming

The new Galaxy Tab 3 is having some heating problem. I am making this query to find out whether there are more people who are facing it or not. I had installed a few games in it. All are HD games. When I play it goes well for sometime in start. But later on the tablet gets heat ups a lot at the backside and it restarts. I am unable to understand this issue. Is this a hardware fault.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 restarts and heats up lot while gaming

I think it is a hardware fault. I am having Galaxy Tab 2 and from last one year I am playing games on it. But this thing never happen. And you are having a more newer edition. Carry it to Samsung repair center to get it fixed.

Heating is a common issue with tablets and smartphone. But the way you are saying that your tablet heat up at extreme level and restart it something weird. You must try to find out the cause here. I am having another tablet which is from Micromax. I am also having the same problem. After 1 hour of constant playing game or watching videos, the tablet just reboot on its own. That is because of heating. But that is a lower model, so this kind of things are expected. But in your case your having a high end device which must work fine and must not have heating problem. For basic troubleshooting just run a complete factory restore. Try to remove tablet cover if you have any. Keep it plain and simple. The back panel must be not blocked. Heating usually appear at the battery corner or from the cpu part. It is also good if you keep the tablet turned off when you are not using it. Try to give a bit break between hours of playing game. Usually newer models are more compact and does not come with any high heating issue. If still the problem continue carry the same to a service center.

That is a serious issue. It is better you contact the vendor from where you had purchased or simply carry the product to your nearest service center. You will get a new replacement unless it is under warranty.