Thread: iON Air Pro for recording videos while cycling

iON Air Pro for recording videos while cycling

I need a good camera that can be used for cycling purpose. I had seen the camera it looks great. What I am looking for extreme stability. That means while moving the video output must be constant. If it is flickering then the video is simply not good. I am not willing to go for a cheap camera because it will not provide be a good image stabilization. Does iON Air Pro is good. Or there is some better model available.

Re: iON Air Pro for recording videos while cycling

I saw the camera on its official website which looks amazing. It comes with a good set of accessories. The design itself shows that it is designed for cycling or for helmet. If possible before buying go on YouTube and just look for a video review.

iON Air Pro is a hd camera. It is will be right to say that it is a kind of sports camera. It has a durable design and easy mounting capability due to which you can hook it on different places. The camera features a good video quality through which you can capture a set of different videos easily. With simple mounting options you can hook it on the front of your bike or you can place it on the helmet. It comes with a set of different kits. The camera has a durable design. Keeping sports activities in mind it is designed with good quality material that allows it to bear a shock if felled from 30 meters. It is also water proof. So that you can use it in different weather. The camera features easy recording and operation. Once turned on you can keep on moving without worrying about its adjustment. The camera comes with a app support for iOS devices through which you can turn it on and off. It also has a microphone. Overall the camera has a durable design and it comes with impressive features also. All you have to do is mount it properly so that it does not fell.

It is a costly but value for money product. For sports the camera looks a ideal choice. But it is more useful if you go with certain kits. Like a wifi kit or a mounting kit that can allow you to carry the camera easily from place to place.