Thread: Slim bluetooth speaker with good audio quality & battery life

Slim bluetooth speaker with good audio quality & battery life

Which bluetooth speaker will be good for a android tablet. I had purchased on recently from my nearby shop. It worked fine for a few couple of months and then it is damaged. Now it is not working. That was a waste of money. I am looking for a good speaker this time. Something that has a loud noise and something that can work really well in terms of audio output. Cost does not matter much here.

Re: Slim bluetooth speaker with good audio quality & battery life

If you are ready to spend good amount and want the best one then there is one speaker that I can recommend you. Go for Marley Chant. This speaker comes packed in a case with simple 3.5 audio jack connectivity also. It is really awesome speaker. The speaker is available for sale in India.

The best according to me is Jabra Solemate. It is a bit big but amazing speaker. It has a powerful audio quality and durable design. Jabra is a reputed brand in speakers. And you can blindly trust on the quality here. It is powered by Dolby Digital surround sound technology. The output is just amazing. Due to small and durable size you can carry it with you. It is not very small. The current model supports Bluetooth 3.0. Due to which you can get a fast connectivity and streaming solution. It also has NFC support. It is build with wide-band speakers. Which are large and cool to provide you awesome audio quality. The speaker has a digital signal processing technology due to which the audio output is just amazing. I had not found anything better than this. It is a costly speaker and if you are looking for a more reasonable model then I can suggest you to go with Portronics Pure Sound. This is a bit cheaper model that comes under Rs.1500. It has a long tube shape design with 2 speakers on it. That is the reason the audio output is more higher. It works on a battery. The existing battery life is capable of giving you 8hrs of output. But compare to Jabra this one is nothing. I am only suggesting you this model if you are willing to go for low budget.

I think it is more easy to find a mobile speakers on Flipkart under Rs.900. You can find a good decent speaker. If you go for a brand then you will have to pay much more higher. Protronics Pure Sound is a big size speaker and I do not think it has a bluetooth.

There are some more budget models which you can go for. Like JBL FLIPWT 2 Channel Multimedia Speakers. This comes for Rs.4,300. This is a bit big size speaker which has more powerful audio output and it works really well. And if you need a bit portable size then you can go for JBL Bass Port Micro II. This comes for Rs.1800. It is a portable speaker which is more smaller is size and comes with a single speaker output. It works well and has great audio quality also. I think is is one of the best branded portable speaker available. The last one which I will recommend you is Philips SBA 1610 which comes for Rs.1100. A bit more cheaper model but good in terms of audio output. It is an ideal choice for ipod and mp3 player and works really well. But being a low range speaker you are not going to get any advance audio technology on the same.