Thread: What is the cost of Alienware 17 in India

What is the cost of Alienware 17 in India

What is the cost of Alienware 17 in India. This looks to be a more promising model which comes powered by a complete gaming configuration. I am not able to get the right cost here. I think this laptop is simple amazing with good features. But this is going to cross the budget limit. I am trying to locate a seller in India that can provide me more information on its price.

Re: What is the cost of Alienware 17 in India

It is too costly. It is a full hd gaming laptop that is capable of giving out high end gaming output. The price of this gaming laptop on the official website is Rs.1,40,190. You can buy that directly from Dell if you want.

At the 50% of that price you will get more cheaper gaming models in the market which are widely sold on online shopping website. I can list you some good models here. But before it is better if we move ahead with the complete information on the existing Alienware 17. This series by Dell deals in performance and power. If you see on the official website the laptop is designed with complete precision. It is loaded with good build quality and high end config. That is why it is costly. Many gaming laptop are waiting for the 3rd generation Core i7 processor while this Alienware series is powered by 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processor @ 3.4Ghz and 6MB case. This is simply amazing. It will come loaded with 8 or 16GB ram. And for gpu it will have either GTX 765M 2GB DDR5 or 3GB GTX 770M. So this is just a high end model. But if fall back to Core i3 or Core i5 in second or first generation then you can get a good laptop at a cost of Rs.50,000 with 2GB gpu on the same.

That is simply amazing. I was not aware that this Alienware mode is having the 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor. I hope the price drop in near future. Rs.1,40,190 is too much here. But as per its feature and design it is a value for money product.