Thread: What free apps are provided in the new iPhone 5S

What free apps are provided in the new iPhone 5S

Apple has released its new variation of iPhone. It is 5S. This time Apple looks a bit weak in marketing. I am unable to find anything great in the device. There are certain upgrades that's all. It looks without Jobs, Apple forget to shine. I still remember the way they promote their product. Now the impact is very low. By the way I am looking for the list of free application in this device.

Re: What free apps are provided in the new iPhone 5S

There is nothing special in that. It gives you some old apps back again. Like iPhoto, iMovie, Keynote, Pages, etc. This apps were provided before also. There are certain additions but who care. There are no games.

In terms of free apps I think iPhone 5S is basic. They must have some free games or some paid applications in it. They are charging to much for the device. I agree that this time Apple looks a bit weaker. I am also unable to find any information on the sales stuff. Because before when Job's use to introduce products news are loaded with breaking sales record by Apple. But this time everything is silent. It looks this company lack innovative ideas. The changes which I see in the new device looks straight forward. They had worked more on the design, added something in the wifi, enhanced the screen. But what about the uniqueness. People always look for that. In coming time this phone is going to get lower and other devices like Android will take a boom if this thing continuous. This is the first time when Apple releases two devices at the same time. That looks lack of confidence here. I hope in coming time we can expect more powerful products.

Free apps are not great. I saw the same on the official website. Apps other than what is listed above are Numbers, iBooks, iTunes U, Podcasts, Find My iPhone, Find my friends, Apple Store, Remote, Trailers and iTunes Festival.

Today brands like Samsung had already established in the market through unique product design. I think they will be the top player in coming time. They adopted a path of innovation where new things are created and added in the device. This makes the product more happening. In coming time I had seen that Samsung has given some really unique products with new technology. Like the Spend thing. That has made a dumb stylus to smart phone. People love to test this kind of things. The same thing was first used by Apple. Handling over a device which is not only good in interface but smart enough to give cool features. This is what attracts people and they do not care about the price. But things looks to be changing now. I also did not found any impact of new iPhone now.