Thread: Confused between buying Galaxy Tab 2 & Galaxy Tab 3

Confused between buying Galaxy Tab 2 & Galaxy Tab 3

Samsung has released Galaxy Tab 3 recently. I want to buy tablet and there is nothing to worry about the budget. But I need a tablet with reasonable performance. My friend owns Galaxy Tab 2. I had used it and it works fine. I usually need a tablet for web surfing, for video playback and a little bit of gaming. So buying Tab 3 is good or I can still go for Tab 2 which is more cheaper.

Re: Confused between buying Galaxy Tab 2 & Galaxy Tab 3

Go for Tab 3. It is a new model and it also offer you a more better hardware configuration. It is a costly hardware, but still it provide a cool features. It gives you a better design. Galaxy Tab 2 is outdated.

I would advice you to buy the tablets on the basis of your requirement. Because here if you are spending a huge amount of high end which you are only going to use for internet surfing then you are wasting your money. Tablet like Galaxy Tab 2 is not bad at all. I still own it and I play almost all games from Google Play. It has a smooth interface and great battery life also. You get this much cheaper compare to the current Tab 3. Samsung has just increased the camera and added a bit more to the hardware config. The design is bit more slimmer this time. But if you are really serious about gaming then I will not recommend you to go with Tab 2. Because in Tab 3 you get 1.5Ghz Dual Core processor and 1.5GB RAM. While all other stuff looks the same. I think Tab 2 is still a budget choice and at a price of Rs.10,000 this tablet is one of the best. There are more models which you can go for. I think you can get a sim based 10inch tablet at more reasonable cost. But for that you will have to give the brand.

If we talk about reliability then you can trust Samsung. And this is a one time investment. There is no need to worry about performance issue. I will also recommend you Tab 3 because of its good features.

At a price of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 you can buy 10inch Samsung Galaxy Tab2. It is bigger and better. Here you are getting a bigger size which quiet more comfortable for reading and web surfing purpose. Other things are quiet similar to Tab 2 here. My friend owns one. It is simply amazing. In terms of interface it is very smooth. You can install a number of different applications, you can configure various settings and also you can watch movies on a bigger screen. Compare to Tab 2 7inch, on 10inch you get more space to work. It is very comfortable. It might not give you latest updates the one which we get in the new model, but still it remains near to the performance of Tab 3. 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Dual Core Processor is not bad for multitasking here. There are some models that I can recommend you, but it is useless. Because if you compare any other tablet with Samsung, they all fall low. And if you go for high end like Xperia then it is far more costlier. It is necessary that you must simply checkout Tab 2 10inch and then go ahead with buying choice.

In terms of tablet I think still Samsung is giving the best. There is no other brand in the market which is better. Samsung not only offer a good device but the complete optimized operating system and added feature makes it more easier to use.

Go for Tab 3. It is new and better. It gives you more better performance over Tab 2 with camera. Here in Tab 2 you get a 1Ghz dual core cpu while in Tab 3 you get 1.5Ghz. The ram is also increased to 1.5GB and camera to 5MP.In terms of performance this tablet is just best. It allows you to run a set of many programs on it and there is no issue with the same. Samsung adds its own interface which is Touchwiz that offer you a super smooth performance. You can use multiple applications at a time and still there is no performance problem. The screen is more vibrant and better. Reading text is quiet comfortable. I term this tab as one of the best in the market. It allows you to have many smart features which no other can offer. I think Samsung and Sony are the only two brands which are giving out feature rich products. And compare to others Samsung is a bit more reasonable.

I would love to upgrade to Tab 3. I am using Tab 2 from a year and till now there is no performance problem here. It works fine with anything. Does Samsung is willing to offer a new OS update for this.