Thread: What is new in iPhone 5S

What is new in iPhone 5S

I have used iPhone 4 for long time year ago. That was the only Apple product i've used, and really loved it. Later i switched to Windows Phone with Lumia 920. Yesterday i heard a news that Apple has launched two new variants of iPhone, iPhone 5C and 5S. Well i am not interested in 5C but i would like to know what have they provided NEW in 5S compared to the original iPhone 5? If there is something worth, i will surely like to have one.

Please let me know the interesting new stuff in iPhone 5S and also tell me if it is worth of its price. Thank you.

Re: What is new in iPhone 5S

The very first thing that represent iPhone 5S is the new Home button with biometrics finger print sensor which is shown in almost all videos we have watched of 5S. I really dont understand why and how useful it would be but that is one of the most important change and innovation done by Apple with these new iPhones.

Second important and really useful change done in iPhone 5S is its A7 processor. Apple has introduced the world's first 64-bit Mobile Processor in form of A7 in which the device is running. This offers exactly double the speed of processors we have seen in iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by $Irish$ View Post
    If there is something worth, i will surely like to have one.
    If you have used iPhone 5, you will really find 5S much better and worth. Apart from the stuffs mentioned by Author above, the new iPhone 5 also comes with better camera capabilities. iPhone 5S camera features 1.5 microns pixels, 15% bigger active area, F2.2 Aperture and five element lens designed by Apple itself. There is also dual LED flash. Which means now you can capture much better Pictures and Videos from your iPhone.

That sounds really great. Seems like Apple has realize the increasing competition and made the required changes.

By the way I would like to know if they have also made some improvements in battery life of these new editions?

Yep, of course they have done it. As other brands like Samsung or Nokia also stress on their battery performances, Apple followed the same and improved it with 5S. the new iPhone 5S is capable to offer you battery life of upto 10 hours on LTE Browsing which is surely impressive. While if you talk about Standby time, it offers upto 250 hours.