Thread: Portable ringtone maker for android tablet

Portable ringtone maker for android tablet

I am looking for some good ringtone maker for my tablet pc. I had found one but it works very slow. I need a good one. I am having some good music collection and I want to edit a small part of it to create nice ringtones. But unable to get any proper tool. I had seen some on Google play but they look really basic. The one which I am using gives out poor audio output. I need good suggestion.

Re: Portable ringtone maker for android tablet

Why you need a android app for that. You can use a pc software like Bigasoft Total Video editor. I offers you a trimming option from where you can cut a part of music and save it. You can boost the volume also. It is quiet easy to use.

You require a mp3 cutter type of software. There are many available on Google play. I am going to list you some which you can use and if you are not happy with that you can switch to another one.The issue lies here is that when you cut a audio the volume is reduced. That is a common problem. Now some of them provide you option to manage the bit rate. The more it is the more higher will be the audio. The first one is a free tool called as MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker . This tool has a very simple interface. When you load music, it gives you a basic timeline kind of feature to select the part of audio you want to cut. Also if you want you can record a music for radio or from any other source and make a ringtone out of it. I had found this tool really effective. The second if is Ringtone Maker and MP3 cutter. This tool is also free. Now this software offer a much more easy interface. Here you can manually add the start and end time and cut the audio file out of it. It works best in touch screen based support. Most of the tools comes with similar feature and provide you simple output. While you can go for pc based tools also where you get advance options to boost the audio volume.

That is a very basic thing. Many free tools are available on Google play. But I am looking for a tool that can give me updates about latest ringtone. And second a software that can offer me only the instrumental version of a music file. I do not think any tool can remove the extract the music only.

Not that is not possible. There is no tool through which you can separate vocal and music from a audio file. That is a advance thing. You will need to use a high end software for that which is only possible on pc. While for tablets you have basic ringtone makers only. Just search free ringtone maker on Google play and you can find ample of software. Most of them comes with a similar interface. They offer you a start and end feature. You can choose a start point and end point. And you can save the audio file. This works really fine and has no issue with the output. The file which is created in small. But still I am not really satisfied with this tools. I also have the same volume issue. Ringtones that I download from web has a very loud noise. I am unable to understand why. They provide a good amount of audio output while the one which I create through this apps has a low volume.