Thread: Budget all in one pc for designing

Budget all in one pc for designing

Can anyone recommend me a budget all in one pc. I want a bigger size here. The models which I searched on web are quiet costly. A regular desktop pc is far more cheaper compare to that. But recently some new models are released in the market. I and I think they are under affordable range. I am looking for a reasonable choice here. It will be mostly used for web designing. Primary tools will be photoshop and coreldraw.

Re: Budget all in one pc for designing

Going for a desktop pc will be more effective here. You can buy a big size monitor and assemble your own system under required budget. The only benefit of a all in one pc is that they provide you a touch screen support. That is the reason they are costly.

There are certain models which can counted as affordable but if we compare them with regular system or laptop then they are costly. Good all in one system starts from Rs.25000. Like Lenovo Essential AIO C240. This system comes with Intel Celeron Dual Core cpu and 2GB ram. It has Windows 8 in it. I will not stay this is a high end model, this is the most basic one. The performance is average. While if you need a good one then Dell XPS 27 is not bad at all. This all in one system offers you a nice 27inch screen with great performance also. It is a full touchscreen system. You can get upto Intel Core i3 processor and 8GB memory on it. While other budget models are HP Pavilion TouchSmart, Lenovo C540 Touch and Toshiba PX35t-A2210. All of them offer you Intel Core i3 series processor. But I am not sure whether it is having a gpu or not. It is necessary that you must check the specification properly before buying. You can go for a dual core system also if it is having a good memory in it.But buying 3rd generation Intel Core i3 or higher series will be bit more effective.

Checkout Acer Aspire Z3-605-UR22. This is another Core i3 series system powered by good hardware config and offer decent performance. The drive features a 4GB ram and 1Tb storage. Which is more than enough for designing work.