Thread: Where to find some cool led mobile case

Where to find some cool led mobile case

Can anyone guide me to locate led mobile cases. I can find the regular one. There are leather cases, wooden cases but there are not led case. Some that has flashy light effect. Also I have one doubt on it. The light on it will work on mobile battery or it will work on its own. Because if it work on mobile battery then the same will be dried out really fast. I need cheaper one here.

Re: Where to find some cool led mobile case

You can only find them on china stores. There are some cheap cases available but they are not durable. What phone model do you have. Try to find some cases in your nearby shop. I think you will find ample of models there.

I can only see one case for iPhone. It was based on Iron Man theme. The case is having a single led in the center. The case really gives a stunning look. The problem with cases is that they are not sold officially. Due to which you have issue to find the right case for your model. Regular plastic case are widely available. But if you want led case then you will need to search a lot. For iPhone there are tons of cases available. The one which I had told above the iron man theme case. It comes for $50. That makes it costly but it is also durable. It is sold on international market, and you will also have to pay extra for shipping. The backside features the center iron man armor. It makes the phone thick to handle. Compare to led cases it is better to spend on cases with battery saving capability. Many case comes with additional battery. If you think your device battery drains out fast you can simply hook the case and increase your battery life. You can try out those cases. They are very easy to find and more affordable compare to led cases.

I can see some china brands on web. There are led cases. But not so popular. They works on their own battery. Now there are cases only available for devices like iPhone but you cannot find much model for android or any other brand.