Thread: What to buy desktop speakers with Bluetooth and nfc capability

What to buy desktop speakers with Bluetooth and nfc capability

I want to buy desktop speaker with Bluetooth capability. Whichever speaker I found came with regular 3.5mm audio jack. There is no other way to connect it. I need a speaker that can provide me Bluetooth connectivity solution. So that I can use it with my mobile and tablet also. With the 3.5mm headphone I have to connect it manually and it is quiet annoying.

Re: What to buy desktop speakers with Bluetooth and nfc capability

If you are looking for a portable speaker then there are ample of models available. One among them is iBall Bluetooth Speaker Musicmania. It is small speaker with good audio and Bluetooth connectivity.

Bluetooth speakers and more costly compare to the regular one. They provide you wifi connection but on the same hand you also have to compromise with the audio quality. Here regular 2.1 speaker is far more better. It provides you clear sound and has nice output also. If we talk about a brand then have to pay more than Rs.5000 for a good speaker. The one which I know is Logitech Wireless Speaker. It is ideal for Bluetooth devices. At a much lower price you can buy a nice 5.1 audio channel speaker. Like Philips DSP 2600 5.1. It comes for Rs.2700. It is almost 50% cheaper here. The only problem is that you will not get a Bluetooth connectivity here. In my case I had purchased a good 2.1 speaker. I had plugged a 3.5mm adapter to my pc. It lies hanging on the front side. So whenever I want to use my tablet I can use it by connecting on the adapter. That makes the work much more easier. There is one more solution that can help you to save you money a bit. You can buy a 3.5m Bluetooth adapter. That comes around Rs,700. You have to connect this on the back of your speaker. And from your phone through Bluetooth you can play the music. This one is lot more cheaper. The only issue is that you will need to let the adapter connected.

The best speaker I think is Sony SRS BTM8. J had provided you the link below which has a detailed text and video review. This speaker is costly but it is
    really awesome. It provide you Bluetooth and nfc connectivity.

Instead of using multiple devices why don't you stick with one. Buying a good wireless speaker will be better. The speaker which is mentioned above Sony SRS BTM8 is simply awesome. This portable speaker is capable of giving you clear audio output with good range. It has a nfc also, that offers you one touch connectivity. There is no problem in using the same. In terms of Bluetooth speaker on web you will only find portable models. Like the one which are used for a mobile phone. To get a bigger one you have to pay more. One good speaker which I found on web is Portronics Pure Sound BT. It comes for Rs.2300 which is not so costly. It is great enough to give you clear and crisp sound with better output. It is a nice full size speaker. Just go on any popular shopping website and see what models you are getting in terms of wireless speakers.