Thread: Affordable mobile headphone with good bass quality

Affordable mobile headphone with good bass quality

I am looking for a pair of good headphones. The one which I bought is useless. I am looking for a good headphone that has good audio output. Long before when I was using Sony mobile, the original headphone in it was capable of giving awesome surround sound audio quality. But now I am unable to find anything. Most of them are similar. They have good audio, but there are no enhancement in it.

Re: Affordable mobile headphone with good bass quality

The enhancement can be added through the phone equalizer. Just try out the settings. Second thing mobile headphones are small in size. They do not produce high sound. So that is the reason you are unable to get clear output.

There are some good headphones but they are not cheap. Under affordable range you can go for iBall and Panasonic.A single headphone can cost you between Rs.300 to Rs.400. But if you need better audio quality then you have to pay more. You can try Skullcandy. The cost lie around Rs.500. I had one which I am using from long time. It works fine and has a good audio output. It has 10mm headphone driver which is quiet enough for producing crisp sound output. Also iti s very comfortable to wear. The model is 2xl.While if you need more better then just checkout Sony MDR-ED12LP. It is a bit costlier compare to Skullcandy but is better. It has a weird look. It has a bigger headphone driver. Which is around 16mm. Most of the headphone directs audio inside your ear, but this has a different design. This headphone can offer you a good surround sound audio effect. Remember that the audio quality also depend in on the audio file you are playing. If that does not has any good effects then the same will be not available in the headphone. Also you need a good audio player for the same. The one that can not only enhance the output but also add a set of different effects. Sony mobiles are best in that.

For audio quality no one can beat Sennheiser. This is one of the best companies which gives you awesome quality headphone with crisp and clear sound. You must simply buy one from it. It is costly but better compare to other brands.