Thread: HTC One capturing Blurry images

HTC One capturing Blurry images

I bought a new HTC One phone from an Online Store last week. I must say that it is one of the best high end smartphones available today in the market. I am happy with all its performance except one thing. That is its Camera. Before buying the same i watched few videos about its accessibility, performance, camera and all, it all seems good. I think it was hyped because since i bought the phone i'm trying to get atleast one best and clear shot.

In day time it seems to be good but at night i am not able to get any phone clear, all seems to be blurry. Well i saw few videos showing capturing good images at night as well with this phone, so why not mine? I have tried all options provided in the camera settings but yet no. Any idea what is wrong? Is the phone faulty?

Re: HTC One capturing Blurry images

You saw the right videos buddy, photo quality of HTC One is indeed good. Even i have the same phone and didn't faced any such problem. Just try resetting the Camera settings to default because i guess you might have made some wrong settings which is not suitable with night or low light environment. Resetting the settings may help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimelstob View Post
    Just try resetting the Camera settings to default because i guess you might have made some wrong settings which is not suitable with night or low light environment. Resetting the settings may help.
    Nope, this cannot be camera settings because even i am facing similar problem while capturing in landscape mode. However i tried your suggestion, reset the camera settings but still the same problem. Images are captured very good in vertical mode, but in it sucks in landscape mode.

Is there any working solution for this?

I noticed that while capturing in landscape with HTC One, it fails to focus the image properly how it does it normal mode. So when you are capturing pictures or videos in landscape don’t forget to touch the are where you need to focus. This will make your images clear a\without noise or blurry.