Thread: Application for Micromax Canvas to auto reject calls

Application for Micromax Canvas to auto reject calls

Can anyone suggest me a good application through which I can auto reject a call. I am getting a number of spam calls on my personal number. This number is only given to my family and friends. And it is really annoying. I want a app that can auto reject a call based on time interval. Like during office hours or at time when I am sleeping.

Re: Application for Micromax Canvas to auto reject calls

There is no auto reject but there is a auto answer application available. This application can answer on your behalf. You can play a recorded message. And at the end you can check all the call log to sort out important one.

You can try QText. This is a call reject application. It reject a call with message. And it also has a blacklist feature in it. It works fine and has no performance issue. You can enable the app to send a default message once your call is rejected. You can create a customized message and configure a time for the same. So that when a user calls and you don't pickup or you cut the phone he will receive a message on your behalf. And for those spam call you can use Blacklist feature. In this you just have to add the number from where you are getting spam calls. Add them and done. The best thing here is to use a answering machine application. Manage Your Calls Free is the best app for that. It allows you to manage your incoming and outgoing calls. I use this when I am in meetings. Because there you cannot even see your phone. The phone is on silent. Whenever new call appear the app pick it and runs a recorded message. So that you can simply ignore unwanted calls. All you have to do is keep the track on numbers which are giving spam calls.

Google play has tons of application for auto answer. But for auto reject I do not think you might get anything. Auto-answer is a good choice I think. Because there you do not ignore any phone call.