Thread: Android update manager app

Android update manager app

Does Google Play has any application that can simple manage all the updates at single point. Many android application keeps on getting new updates. And it is really annoying. I am looking for a application that can update them altogether at one time. And then it must stop them. Each time when I start a application it ask for updates. That makes the device slow.

Re: Android update manager app

No there is no such available. You have to do that manually. The best thing you can do is go in Google Play. Under My Apps you can find all new updates available. Just tap on each of them one by one to run update.

Updates are really annoying. I am having a limited internet pack and whenever I start any game or app it eats up a good amount of data instantly. Update manager is going to do nothing. I am looking for a app which can block the updates. I do not want new things at all. I have to keep my internet turned off. Because as soon as it is turned on download starts. The most annoying is Gmail app. It is having tons of spam emails and it downloads them one by one which I never check. I tried to remove that app but it is not working. So there must be some app which can block this updates instead of downloading. It slows down the phone also. I went into application manager and tried to forcibly stop the application. But some of them starts working again. Almost all free applications are the same. They keep on downloading new update and cause the phone to perform slow. I future I hope the upgraded version of android might be loaded with some kind of additional feature through which we can simply stop applications from taking updates. Whenever you are installing a new app just remove the tick from auto update.

Once the apps are stop they do not take updates. And also you can skip them. Try a different application manager tool. You can find a good one on Google Play or you can simply install a task killer tool.