Thread: Connect a TV to Tablet PC

Connect a TV to Tablet PC

I want some way to connect my tablet to a PC. I am having a HDMI port in my tablet. But it does not looks to be working. Which kind of cable will it really need. And is there any more option available to connect it. I want to play the games of my tablet on a my tv which is a bit more effective. But I am unable to find any solution for the same.

Re: Connect a TV to Tablet PC

Go with hdmi cable. That is one of the best way. The cable is widely available in the market. All you have to do is connect the tablet with the tv via hdmi and from your tv input source choose the hdmi. The screen will be visible on your hdtv.

The simple way of doing that is via DLNA. Today many TV comes with dlna support. You will require to configure the TV and tablet on the same wifi network. Then you will have to turn DLNA on. I am not sure about the settings, but the device which support dlna appear in the list. You just have to tap on that. Recently there are ample of new things added on Sony Xperia Z tablet. It has a throw feature through which you can simply play the content of your tablet on your hdtv. It works really fine and has a very simple settings output. Buying a display adapter is another easy option. Depending on your tablet model you can purchase the display adapter and use it on your TV. But your TV must be loaded with smart features or else it will not work. Then the only option left for you is using a hdmi connection. Which cheaper and easy to configure. The output on hdmi is really great. You can view a full hd output on your tv via hdmi connection.

I am using a hdmi cable here and it works fine. I am having Micromax Funbook tablet that looks to be working really well. Sometime the tablet lags on gaming, but for surfing and for watching movies it is great.

If you have a ipad then you can do that more easily via Apple Digital AV Adapter. This is cheaper and effective. I had seen this at my friends house. He connect the ipad to his tv to stream images. Which works really fine. Now many tablets does not comes with hdmi port. But there is a micro usb adapter. In market you can find Samsung MHL to HDMI adapter. This usually work for Samsung devices only. But still you can test it on some other device. This adapter will help you to stream the content of your tablet and smartphone on a tv. It is very simple to use. Recently Google has released Chromecast. Which is a kind of wifi streaming device. It is cheaper and offer you a wireless connectivity option to stream content from various device on your TV. It works with all devices that comes with wifi connection. You just have to sync your device and done. you can watch everything smoothly on it. It works on wifi and offers great video streaming experience.