Thread: Require advice for budget wireless webcam

Require advice for budget wireless webcam

Where can I find budget wireless webcam. I had seen some models on Amazon which are really costly. I need a budget one. I do not want to spend around Rs.10,000 on just a webcam. Compare to a cable cam, I think wireless will be more better. I can carry that with me and setup it for video recording. I am not really aware how this really works.

Re: Require advice for budget wireless webcam

Why are you wasting money on wireless webcam. It is better that you go for a cable. You will require to pay above Rs.5,000 for wireless camera while you can get a good quality usb webcam at much cheaper rate.

There are certain china make cheap wireless webcam. I am not really sure about the manufacturer here. This camera works via wifi receiver. You will need to connect that receiver to your pc and then you can use it for recording. The benefit of having a wireless webcam is that you can use it on a longer range. You can record a set of different videos instantly. For a good quality camera you will need to pay above Rs.5000. Instead of wireless camera if you go on flipkart for regular one you can find ample of great model at a much reasonable rate. Hercules HD Twist Webcam comes for Rs.2600 that offers you 5MP video streaming quality. While for wireless you will need to pay double and you will also not get optimum quality. Wireless camera are mostly used for security purpose. For personal usage I do not really think you require it. I can see a single model on ebay that comes for Rs.2700. But in terms of look it gives a cheap build material. I will advice you to stick with the usb one. Because there are hardly any manufacturer which are working on a wireless webcam tool.

It is correct you must go with the regular brand. This is simply waste of money. Usb webcam are far more cheaper compare to wireless one. They are more choices under usb port. While under wireless there are very few models.