Thread: Changes in Xbox one compare to the older series

Changes in Xbox one compare to the older series

Xbox one is already in news. Compare to the older edition what this new one is going to provide. I had found that mostly the new version will be powered by a much better hardware and it will also offer some new features in terms of motion sensing. That is the only thing added. I was expecting it bit better in terms of hd gaming. The current one is having a heating problem.

Re: Changes in Xbox one compare to the older series

Xbox one is a completely new edition with new design and many new features. It will simply enhance your gaming experience offering you a much better gameplay. Xbox one will really surprise people with its new motion controlling feature.

Xbox One has time to come. There are only rumors around web. I had seen ample of sites which are not really sure about the feature. One thing is sure that this console is going to be the best in the market. It will offer a more better gaming experience with clear interface and fast performance. Motion sensing will be another prime feature. Unlike Wii, Xbox One will come with a controller. There will be lots of new things in it. Like a completely new interface. Microsoft is applying a Metro UI type interface on its every product. This new look is simply better and easy to use. With new improved hardware it will be more better in terms of performance. The response time is great and playing games on it is far more better. This time Microsoft has also planned to hook the gaming console on social networking platform. That means people can now stay connected and share their achievements. Social networking features makes the console more easier to operate. Here you can instantly checkout what other are doing. Xbox One will also work with voice commands. Upgraded hardware will also make it fast responsive and good in performance. You can run multiple applications at the same time.

I had seen a demo of that console and the output which was shown was really great. I think this console will surely change the market. Kinect was not so great here. I was expecting something better in terms of motion sensing and hope that Xbox One will work really fine.