Thread: Good open world games for Android

Good open world games for Android

Are there any set of good open world game available for Android. I am having a Samsung Tablet here. I am playing Tower Defense right now by Comcus. I need game like this. Tower Defense has a really huge set of levels which keep on increasing as you play. I found the game really impressive. Now I am looking for some really cool open world games.

Re: Good open world games for Android

Go for GTA. That might work in Samsung Tab. You can give a try. GTA has a huge set of levels and it is really impressive. It is similar to the desktop version. The graphics is good and there are ample of levels also.

There are many games available on Google Play. If you are having a good internet bandwidth then you can go with rpg games. Which works online and also has a very large area to capture. One game you can try is Heroes Call. It is a nice game with good graphics. It has a set of huge levels to play. And it is free. You do not have to pay anything. Another game that you can go for is SoulCraft THD. It is also free. It is a one of the best free to play rpg game available for the android platform. The game has a very large area to discover and every time when you play it you will find something new in it. The game has nice output and works well on all type of devices.Being a free game you do not require to play anything in that. The graphic quality is also great. There are different race and places in the game and the developers are working on new location also. Along with this there are around 5 different game mode also available. This can help you to deal with more newer quest. The game also offers you a multiplayer mode where you can play with other. Being a open world game it has many new features to discover.

Google Play offers you tons of games in various genre. When you search for any game just below that you can find similar games option. In that you can find popular open world games. Try to find on it.

Games like Amazing Spider Man, Modern Combat, Crime City, etc are open world games. The only problem with this games it that they need a high end configuration. And if you keep on playing them for longer period the tablet just gets heatup. Amazing Spiderman is simply great. The game is having great graphics and has lots of features in it. You can combat with different set of enemies and you can try many tactics. The second one which is also fine is Crime City. This is a rpg game which has a huge set of levels. I do not really stick with open world games. I love to go with puzzle type gameplay. Like recently I had started playing Vector. This is an awesome game which is offer you a smooth performance and has a really competitive gameplay. A kind of free runner this game is really unique. The best open world game according to me is Sims. This game is really large and has many things to collect. You can choose from various level and perform many things it. While world of wizard is also not bad at all.