Thread: Are there any good games available for Bada

Are there any good games available for Bada

I am looking for some games for Bada OS. I bought a samsung mobile phone which has Bada. I was not aware that the same model also comes in Android. That was a mistake. Now I need some cool games here. I had seen the internal store, which has very few things. I can find good apps but in terms of gaming I am unable to find any good solution. Is there any website available that can provide better graphics games for this platform.

Re: Are there any good games available for Bada

You must have bought Android. For that you do not require to search much. Inside Google Play you have ample of games which are really great. My bro also has a Bada phone. I cannot thing there are good games available for it. Try kies.

Re: Are there any good games available for Bada

Go to apps.samsung.com. On the left side you can see a category list from where you can download a huge amount of games for this platform. There are not really great games available. Most of the games are low on graphics. They are quiet basic compare to android. In android we have real hd games with great output and better gaming experience. While in bada you can just stick with low interface. Games like Chess, Bubble Shooter, racing, etc are available. There is huge list to choose from. There is a free section also available where you can find free game and download them on your device. There are some third party website also available which has a set of better games. You cannot expect much from gaming here. All you can do is stick with the default apps. Today android is popular and you really did a mistake. I do not think there is any other better mobile platform available which is so good for gaming stuff. More developers are quiet interested in developing game for android only instead of any other platform. You can go for Plant vs Zombies which is available for multiple platforms. And in terms of HD I can only find Zombie Infection HD. You can in future go for a nice 7inch android tablet. That will full-fill your gaming and movie requirements.