Thread: Motorola Moto X phone supports Qi Wireless Charger

Motorola Moto X phone supports Qi Wireless Charger

Can anyone tell me whether the Motorola Moto X smartphone supports wireless charging? I was looking at the Qi Wireless Charger and I am confused whether to buy it or not if it is not supported by Moto X? I checked on a news website where it was written that the mini moto x has wireless charging capability, but I am not sure if it is true or wrong? Any ideas

Re: Motorola Moto X phone supports Qi Wireless Charger

I am surprised to see that after searching on the net for answer I am getting mixed results. Some website say that Moto X phone supports Wireless Charger while other websites dont. When I checked the motorola website then nothing is mentioned whether Moto X supports wireless charging or not. So, it will be good if you ask the motorola support team for solving your question.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Since nothing is mentioned on the official website of motorola website I think that Moto X smartphone doesnt support wireless charging. The older models of Droid phone only supports the wireless charging features. Even in Nexus 4 you will be able to enable the Qi wireless charging as well. Hope that helps you out.

Yes, Moto X does not supports wireless charging but it still does have NFC I guess. This information was confirmed by some guys on tweeter that this phone doesnt not support wireless charging. So, it will be good to not invest in the Qi Wireless Charger for Motorola Moto X. I have heard that there are some custom ROM made to support wireless charging but I could be wrong.