Thread: Micromax Funbook Pro crashing on Go Launcher

Micromax Funbook Pro crashing on Go Launcher

I had installed Go Launcher on my Micromax Funbook Tablet. It was working fine before. After installing that the tablet keeps on constantly crashing.I am not able to get on the home screen. I just get a black output. Go Launcher is compatible with my tablet. So there must not be this issue. But still I want to know from other whether it works or not. Is anyone using Go Launcher and has the same kind of issue.

Re: Micromax Funbook Pro crashing on Go Launcher

Try to remove it. You can go in the settings for that. Running factory restore is a much better solution here. Because through that you can wipe out everything and your system will be much more stable.

It is a bug with old edition. If you use a new version then it will not crash. From where you had installed it. Is it from Google Play or you had installed it via third party website. Now you will need to somehow restore the existing launcher and then you can remove it. There are few set of key combination available by which you can boot in recovery mode. There are also some set of additional tools available through which you can boot in recovery and restore the problem. Tools like CWM, adb, etc are really helpful in this kind of issue. You require to boot via adb which can be done by connecting the tablet to the pc via usb cable. Then you can restore. Funbook Pro also works with custom rom. For that you will need to install CWM by rooting it. That is another great way of enhancing the performance and it works great. I am having the 7inch editing with me and I am using a custom rom with cwm on it. Now the best part of using cwm is that you can simply boot in recovery mode and restore your phone instantly.

Go on web and check the recovery process of funbook pro. That will be more than enough to fix the issue. You just have to download the right steps and done. Compare to 7inch tablet the 10inch does not comes with home button. That is the reason I am not really sure about actually recovery method.