Thread: Upcoming Ubuntu Edge might defeat all smartphones in terms of performance

Upcoming Ubuntu Edge might defeat all smartphones in terms of performance

I am sure many of you are not aware about Ubuntu Edge. This device is simply awesome. It was a concept before but soon it will be in the market. This is the first device that comes with dual boot os. It will have Ubuntu OS on one side and on the other one it will have Android. So this will be a really better device with great features and of course powerful performance.

Re: Upcoming Ubuntu Edge might defeat all smartphones in terms of performance

That looks great. This will be the first phone I think which will be coming with Ubuntu OS. It might be the same desktop edition. I am desperately waiting for a ubuntu device in the market. Android is just looks bulky.

Ubuntu will surely boost the output. I was trying to find out the information on its hardware spec. But there is nothing available on that. Ubuntu Edge looks a very promising phone. As per low information which I got on the web, it will come with a fast multi core cpu with 4GB ram. While the highest ram that I had seen in the market is 4GB. It will also come with wooping 128GB store. So there is no need to worry about any expandable stuff. The screen size will lie around 4.5inch. For camera it will give dual camera support having a 8MP on the back and 2 on the front. I am also waiting for this device. There is no price information available about the mobile phone. I expect this to be released soon. Many site says that this mobile will have the faster multi-core cpu in the market. But yet there is no info available on the model. I had seen some images on the web. I do not know whether they are the photos of actual mobile or not, but this device looks very attractive. It is not just a phone, but a complete portable pc powered by ubuntu operating system.

Ubuntu is simply a great OS which is smooth and fast in output. I never thought there will be a mobile version also available for the same. I hope it might get out fast. I am waiting for a video preview. This might be not like Firefox Seabird which is still a concept.