Thread: Now make voice chats in WhatsApp

Now make voice chats in WhatsApp

Here is a good news for everyone. I said everyone because if i am not wrong, almost everyone today use WhatsApp. WhatsApp is nodoubt the most popular chat messenger today for smartphone but the only thing people missed in this app is the Voice Chat feature which is available in constantly growing app "WeChat". But seems like WhatsApp is ready to fill up the gap.

They are now working on new version of the app which is almost ready to launch for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and the older Nokia devices. The application now supports voice chat feature as well, same or even better than we have in wechat. Have a look:

There is an Mic Icon at the right side of typing space. We just need to hold it and speak. As soon as we release the button, the message is sent to the user. Cool. Now let's see when they update this version on Google Play and other respective stores.

Re: Now make voice chats in WhatsApp

Now that is something i was waiting for in whatsapp since long time. Compared to WeChat i loved using WhatsApp because of its easy and simple user interface. Also the contact list is much better than WeChat. hence i prefer whatsapp and many thanks to the developers for making voice chat possible in this.