Thread: What is new cynogen mod 10.1

What is new cynogen mod 10.1

The new version of Cynogen mod is out in the market. It is some 10.1. It looks to be more better and stable this time. I had tested the earlier version which were quiet complicated to handle. Rightnow there is a more changes in the interface. Can anyone tell me what is new in the latest version. What additional things we are going to get while using this tool.

Re: What is new cynogen mod 10.1

The new mode will help you to add Android 4.3 on various devices. It is not really tested but this new edition promise you to give the latest Android OS on your rooted tablet or mobile phone. I hope this will go well.

New version simply means more number of device support and of-course some added benefit of installing newer android OS. Cynogen mod is one of the more easiest and best way available to add custom rom on android devices. It was never so easy. Now on web you can find a set of screenshot of this mode that will give you more information on the new things which are applied in it. Rightnow you can expect to have a stable 4.2.2 performance on your device via this mode. There are not major changes, but reasonable output makes the device to perform really well and give you proper output. If you want to find out information on device support on the latest edition then check out the below link. Based in the device you can get the right version and installation instruction. It is always better if you stick with the official site. As per some news sources the new edition of Cyanogen mod has around 11 new device support. Rooting gets more easy on them. Even if you does not install custom rom you can use it for backup and recovery process.

I do not really trust this kind of things. It is a bit complicated to restore your device back to its original state once you root it. I think Samsung is more better in terms of rooting stuff. As it gives you a ODIN mode where you can restore the stock rom back.