Thread: Galaxy S4 bad resolution on hd games

Galaxy S4 bad resolution on hd games

My friend has a Galaxy S4 device. I installed some hd games on it. One of them was Man of Steel. The game is working fine but the graphics is blurry. I had seen the same game on Galaxy Note 2 which has a bigger screen compare to S4, and the resolution output on it is far more better. Is there any settings available in the game or in the device to adjust the resolution. I cannot find anything here.

Re: Galaxy S4 bad resolution on hd games

That can be some kind of bug with the game itself. Just try to re-install the game and then check back. S4 is a much better device compare to Note so it should give you more better output.

I am playing the game game on S3 and it works fine. I do not think this game has some kind of graphic bug. One thing you can do here is re-install the game. As mentioned above, it is the only way to fix the graphic issues. From where you had downloaded it. It is from Google Play or from third party website. There are many third party sites which gives you the game download for free. You must avoid that. Long before I was trying to install Real Racing on Galaxy Tab 2. The game was installed but the graphic was pathetic. The issue lies with the gpu in the tablet which is not capable of giving out good graphic output. While the same game works well in Micromax Funbook as it was having a good processor. So sometime due to different hardware config such issue appear. It is necessary that you simply try to re-install or change it. Galaxy S4 is a good phone here. It has all latest hardware config with much higher processing power and bigger gpu. Man of Steel must work well on it. There must not be resolution issue. Try to test out some other games also. And see whether the graphics on it is fine or not.

Galaxy S4 does not comes with any video resolution settings. No android phone comes with that. Whatever you have to do is done from the internal game settings only.

If you are getting the issue in every games then just run a complete factory restore. Checkout for all latest updates if you can find for the smartphone. It is essential that your phone must be completely updated with all latest software. That will fix the issue. S4 is a new device, this kind of bugs must on come on that. Sometime this kind of issue appear due to low resolution. If your device has a bigger resolution and the game does not support that much, it will give you a blurry output. You can try contacting samsung for that if the issue is not resolved. It can be some bug with the gpu. It is only a issue if all games in your device is giving you the same kind of problem. But if not then the game is problematic. Test out some others. Man of Steel does not has any internal resolution settings which might help you to fix the issue.