Thread: How to boost web page load on iPhone

How to boost web page load on iPhone

It is common that when you try to open regular websites on a mobile phone they load up slow. I am having a basic internet plan which does not offer me good bandwidth. Now here I am looking for a tool that can simply offer me to open pages more faster. Some kind of convertor which can convert the page of a regular site to a mobile site. Is there any app available.

Re: How to boost web page load on iPhone

I am using safari here, that works really nice. Ample of website comes with a mobile edition. But some site does not, still Safari is able to open them properly on the full screen. I do not think there is any app available like that.

There is a application which can help you to boost your surfing habits. It is called as Instabrowser. This is a web browser for iPhone which is capable of giving you fast browsing speed on your mobile device. Even on a regular 2G connection you can expect 3G type of internet bandwidth. The browser itself is the fastest browser available for iOS devices. Compare to all other browser, this one is capable of giving you pages at faster rate. Now I am not really sure how it works, but it is really effective. I tested this and it worked fine. I had tested this on my wifi network. The browser removes unwanted stuff from a web page and loads only the required content. Due to which you get pages delivered instantly. Most of the website are loaded with lots of formatting. Which includes text, fonts, photos, etc. Now here this browser tries to trim the page down for a mobile screen due to which it loads faster. This browser is really great if you are looking for some urgent information and not having a high speed internet connection. Even on standard data pack this app works really fine delivering you the right browser output.

I am also using the same browser. It works really fine. The browser also supports web caching due to which it loads up pages faster. You only need to open it for the first time, and then it goes fine whenever you open it back.

If you go on app store then you can find ample of great browser. Somehow I found Safari really great for opening up different websites instantly. Google Chrome is also another helpful web browser for portable platforms. It is a fast browser which delivers you all content instantly. Now you are asking for somekind of convertor type tool. Which is not available and I think it is not possible also. There are a number of different elements available on a web page. You can try a set of different web browser and checkout which one is the fastest one. Being with Instabrowser first. And then you can test out opera and dolphin also. Compare to others I think Safari would be best because it is capable of optimizing the web page interface on the screen giving out more responsive output. You will surely like Chrome compare to all, due to its faster performance.