Thread: Apps that can add gesture control on any android phone

Apps that can add gesture control on any android phone

I am looking for some good Gesture control application for android phone. I am having a mid range Micromax device that has proximity sensor. Now I can add gesture based app and use it for easily. I just want to add the feature. I had seen some application which is not really effective. Can anyone simply guide me for getting the best application.

Re: Apps that can add gesture control on any android phone

That is waste of time. If you try to add third party app they do not really work great. I will recommend you to upgrade your phone which is more better choice. I think Samsung devices are having some of the best gesture based services.

I can list you some apps. Now there is a different Gesture based settings. Some gives you changing song just by moving your hand over the sensor. Rightnow there is a free applications available is Google Gesture Search. It is dedicated for gesture based technology to search something from internet. Once installed you can simply use this application on contacts, settings, music, bookmarks, etc. First you will have to learn how the application actually works and how to use it. This would give you more ideal in using the different kind of gesture output.Now there are more apps available but they are not effective. I will recommend you to test this one first on your device. If this does not work then there is one more thing you can test.It is called as My Gesture. Now this app is a bit advance that allows you to launch a application through a gesture. Like you can simply configure f to launch facebook. It works for many things.

I do not think this gesture based applications will really work well. You will need to keep them working constantly in the background. Somehow it is necessary that you stick with the internal features only. The most you can do is simply change songs.

There are ample of apps available for that. Like My Gesture, MX Add-on, Gesture Launcher , Gesture Tool, etc. This apps are just great enough for using different kind of gesture work. Among them all MX Add-on is the most advance one. This app is just great enough to configure gesture control giving you proper gesture usage. You can assign a set of different code to each application and then launch it with simple gesture. If you do not find anything great then you can stick with using MX Add-on which quiet easy to use. Rightnow there is no great gesture control application available for non gesture based phone.