Thread: Can I play on Asphalt on Videocon A24

Can I play on Asphalt on Videocon A24

I saw in news that Videocon released a budget device called as A24. This device comes with the latest Android operating system. The price is just around Rs.4700. I am looking for a some budget phone with good gaming performance. My friend has Galaxy Note 2 on which he plays Asphalt. So just want to ask whether this device can also run this kind of games.

Re: Can I play on Asphalt on Videocon A24

No. Videocon A24 is a entry level budget phone. You cannot run heavy games on it. The phone offers you 1.2Ghz Dual Core cpu, 4inch touchscreen, and 256mb of ram only. It is just a entry level phone where you can use android apps. That' all.

For gaming you will need to increase your budget. Under Rs.15000 you can find ample of great mobile models which can give you performance near to Galaxy S4. Now if you are looking for a decent phone that has good entry level performance then going for Samung Galaxy Y is a good choice. Being a branded phone this device provides you reasonable performance with great touch interface and features. It is not having really great hardware but good for app usage. While if you are looking for a budget gaming phone then LAVA Iris 501 is one of the best device in the market. This device provides you great features for app usage and gaming. It comes with a good 1 GHz Dual Core Processor and PowerVR SGX531 gpu. The same gpu is also available in Galaxy Tab 2. Due to which playing games on it is much more better. Games like Asphalt will work great on it. I found LAVA Iris 501 is one of the best device in the market powered by a standard hardware at a budget price. The cost of this device is just Rs.7300. So instead of paying around Rs,4500 you can add more to that and get a good gaming device.

Go for Canvas series. This are really great. The new edition here is powered by Quad Core processor which is capable of giving you great performance output with ample of new features. The look is also awesome.

Gaming phones are obviously costly. Below Rs.5000 you can just get entry level devices on which you can enjoy chatting and internet surfing. You cannot expect great for gaming. Now if your budget exceed Rs.10K then it is worth to get a more better and branded phone in the market. There is a huge series of phone available which lies under that price range and they are also very effective in terms of output. What matters is having a phone which is capable of giving you overall performance that also include app usage and surfing. While gaming remains on the top of list as prime requirement. LAVA Iris 501 is a good phone but not great. Just go on any online shopping website and there you can find a huge series of mobile phone which lies under a good price range. Check them all and buy the best one among them.