Thread: Is it possible to sync two iPhone on a single Mac PC

Is it possible to sync two iPhone on a single Mac PC

Is it possible to sync multiple apple devices with iTunes at the same time. With some kind of cable of adapter. I a not able to find anything for that. Now there are some music which I want to add in the phone and ipad and it is time consuming if I do that individually. I need some help to sync them together with the same files. For connectivity it will detect only one device at a time.

Re: Is it possible to sync two iPhone on a single Mac PC

I do not think there is any option like that available. You will need to do that manually by connecting a single device to the pc or you can use different systems at the same time for sync. That is the only option I think available.

You can try that. You will need a good usb dock for that. Connect all the devices and then launch itunes. Go on the sidebar and see whether all devices are listed or there is only a specific one. I had never tried this, but I had found some articles on the web which says that it is possible to sync multiple devices with iTunes at a single time. Usually in iTunes there is no settings or option available that allows you to sync multiple devices. When connected iTunes automatically detects the device and then you can transfer your audio/video files. It is easy to manage different devices in a single pc, but syncing them at the same time is somehow difficult I think. This feature must be available in iTunes itself. Because if it does not supports then you cannot do anything. Now this is a matter of conversation and I had seen no one guarantees here. In my system when I connect my iPod, iTunes launch instantly on the screen. It shows you the connected device and offer you the files which you want to sync. Now this is the default way. But you can try connecting different devices at the same time and then go in iTunes summary part. See what you get in that.

It might does not work. I think there is no solution available for using different devices in iTunes. You can create a different set of accounts in your system to manage the files that you want to sync. Which will be more better.

You are trying to sync multiple devices with single iTunes library. Which is possible. But not by connecting it to the pc or via iTunes. What you can do is simply configure iCloud backup on your system. Whatever you sync will have a copy on iCloud also. You will need to enable the same iCloud account on your devices and launch sync. That' all. Whatever new updates which are uploaded will be available in all your devices. In this way you can avoid manually transferring files in different devices. The sync here goes on wifi so cable connectivity is not really needed. If your work is only restricted towards uploading songs, then you can create a playlist and sync that with your devices. In this way a common set of songs will be available every where.