Thread: Which is the best budget Jellybean tablet available

Which is the best budget Jellybean tablet available

Which is the best budget tablet available in the market which offers Android Jellybean OS. I found some models but all of them offer Ice Cream Sandwich and there is no information available on any future updates. I do not want to buy ICS. Because there is no guarantee whether in future this devices will get JellyBean or not. I am unable to find any budget device.

Re: Which is the best budget Jellybean tablet available

Ideapad Tablet A1000 is one of the best according to me. It comes for Rs.9000. This tab offers you Jellybean OS with call facility. The tablet looks great in terms of hardware config also. It comes with 4GB internal storage with new OS. I am not sure about updates on it.

Why don't you go for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 311 . This tablet comes for Rs.16,000 with SIM facility. This tab features JellyBean 4.1 operating system. It is the latest one and Samsung products get updates at a regular time interval. With 7 inch screen and dual camera support the tablet works really fine with all type of games and apps. It offers HD recording. I have one and I am using this from long time. There is no issue at all. The tablet features PowerVR SGX540 processor which is enough for gaming purpose. Also the sim slot which comes in it gives you 2G and 3G support. Till yet I had not received any updates on it. But sure in future it will be available. This tablet is one of the best tab available under budget price with great features and interface. I do not trust any one here. Before this I was using Micromax Funbook. Which was a 10inch tablet that offers Ice Cream Sandwich. The interface was good, but not so great. It gets slowed down if you run multiple application. While compare to that one Samsung works really fine.

I agree with that. Galaxy Tab 2 is fine. If you go with the non sim version then it comes for Rs.10,000. Which is really better. Acer Iconia B1-A71 is another tablet that comes for some Rs.8,000 and latest android operating system.

Acer Iconia B1-A71 come with Android 4.1.2. It is a nice small tablet with great touch interface. I had seen my friend using this one. Now there are some more budget tablets which you can go for. The cheapest one among all is eTab Xtron. This tab is one of the best budget tab in the market. It does not provide you call faclity but it gives you feature near to Galay Tab. Xtron comes for just Rs.7,000. Above all it gives you Jellybean 4.2.2 OS update. So this is the latest one. It has a 1.5Ghz Dual Core Cortex A9-CPU. The battery output is also great. I like the size also. It is portable to handle and has fast responsive touchscreen. It also offers you dual camera support. Where on the front lies a 0.3MP camera and at the back you get 2MP camera. I will recommend you to buy this if you are looking for a cheap tablet but with great features. While if you extend your budget more then we are having more better branded models in the market.