Thread: Is Nokia Asha 501 a worth phone compare to budget android device

Is Nokia Asha 501 a worth phone compare to budget android device

Based on my budget I am having different set of choice to go for the a good phone. Now my friends are forcing me to buy Android phone. Because of its loaded features and great interface. But I need something durable and long lasting. So I found Nokia Asha 501. Is this device worth to buy over other android phones. What will I lack if I go for Nokia.

Re: Is Nokia Asha 501 a worth phone compare to budget android device

You will not get set of good applications. Nokia Asha 501 is a symbian device where you have limited number of apps only. Going for android will be a better choice according to me. Because you have tons of things available on Google Play.

Nokia Asha 501 is one of the best budget phone available. It is durable and great enough for long usage. I really liked the designed of this phone. Compare to those cheap android phone this one is far more reliable and better. I will recommend you to buy Nokia if you are not really looking for games and apps support. If you need a durable design, long battery life, etc then Nokia Asha 501 is the best choice. This new edition has a much enhanced version of Symbian OS which makes it more better in usage. You have a all updates and notification on your screen itself. Being a dual sim phone you have options to use different numbers. The phone is really unique in terms of budget. I had not seen any other phone so much reliable at a price of Rs.5100. You can still buy some android phone but you will not get satisfied. The biggest issue with android phone lies is with the battery performance. Which is less 6hrs due to gaming and app usage. While in Asha you can get more longer battery output. The phone has lumia type of design which makes it rich in look.

I will also recommend Nokia Asha 501 only if you are not looking a multimedia device. If you are only serious about chatting, or web surfing then this phone is more than enough for those needs. Also the platform is having all necessary applications.

I can recommend you some Android phones if you are ready to spend around Rs.5000. By adding more you can buy a good device more bigger and rich in features. Branded phones like Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Sony Xperia E, Micromax Canvas Doodle , Galaxy Y, Micromax Canvas 2, Sony Xperia E Dual, Huawei Ascend Y300, LAVA Iris 501, etc comes under Rs.10,000. So you have a huge range of devices between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000. It is better to go for android because in Nokia you will get limited functionality. While in Android you have ample of great choices. You can get really high end phone with great features, bigger screen size, and hd support. While in Nokia you will get stick to a traditional mobile phone only. So better go on web and search for some good devices under Rs.10,000.