Thread: Is there any cheap dual core mobile phone available

Is there any cheap dual core mobile phone available

I need some suggestion on best Dual Core android phone available in the market. I do not want to go on the basis of OS or other features. I had seen devices that comes with good processor are great enough to run games and other apps. I had seen some low budget phone which are powered by single core 800Mhz processor. They are too slow to use. I am willing to spend a standard amount on a new dual core phone which would be better I think. Can anyone suggest me a good phone. Thanks.

Re: Is there any cheap dual core mobile phone available

Just today I think Intex has released a new phone. It comes for some Rs.4,000.The model is Intex Cloud X3. This phone offers you dual core cpu with 256MB ram only. It has a 2MP camera with the latest Android 4.2 Jellybean OS.

Only cpu is not the only thing which matters the most. Along with you must also look out for good physical ram, camera, touch, storage and battery. It is necessary that you must checkout all this stuff before buying a device which might be a kind of valid investment. I am going to provide you a link of guide which will give you more detail information on all kinds of android smartphone. The guide is divided into three parts which provides you information on entry level, mid range and high end smartphones. If you are still confused then there are couple of more models I can suggest. What matters is a good hardware configuration and optimized version of Android OS so that you can use it effectively. Intex Cloud X3 is a cheap phone which might be having a good cpu but it lacks good physical ram due to which the output will be not so great. Micromax is having a huge series of phone under budget where you can get exactly what you are looking for. But if you spend a bit more amount you can buy devices like Canvas which are cheapest Quad Core devices in the market.

Android Smartphone Monsoon buying guide

Karbonn Smart A4+ is a good phone according to me. This device features a Dual Core processor with good touch interface. It comes with ICS instead of Jellybean. But that is quiet enough. This phone has 1 GHz Dual Core Processor which capable of running a good amount application and games. While there are some more models available effective enough to give you the best kind of output. Among all the best phone that I think is great for budget is Lava Iris 501. This phone is simply great enough for good performance. It has big screen support with great cpu and ram. And the cost of this device also lies around Rs.7300. I am going to provide you links of this phone review where you find out more about the phone. The device is great and one of the best phone available at the budget level. I can guarantee you that this one is one of the best for those who are looking for a budget gaming phone. Just checkout the links below to find out more information on the performance. I am sure you will like the device.

LAVA Iris 501 Review
    LAVA Iris 501 Video Review

If you are looking for a branded device and ready to spend around Rs.10,000 then I think Samsung Galaxy S Duos is one of the best phone in the market. This phone offers you all new hardware updates and great UI which is not found in any device.