Thread: Which is better for office work: Imac or Macbook

Which is better for office work: Imac or Macbook

This is the first time I am going to switch to a completely new system. I am having a Windows 7 laptop which already works fine. But I want try Apple products. I am confused between iMac and Macbook. I am unable to understand which one is really great here. I had tried looking on web which confuses me more. I need a good system that I can use for my office work. Which one will you recommend.

Re: Which is better for office work: Imac or Macbook

If you need a system for work purpose only then simply go for iMac. That will be more better. iMac has cool look and gives you more larger screen over Macbook Pro at a reasonable budget.

It is right. You can go for iMac. That would be cheaper compare to Macbook Pro I think. And also it is more bigger in size. Being a desktop system it is also easy to move from one place to another. The new version of iMac is really cool. It is more thinner and has a vibrant screen where you can carry out your work. iMac offers a mixed feature of multimedia and gaming output. It is also great for work.Powered by OS X Mountain Lion you cannot get anything better than this. There are two models available under iMac. Among which one is a 21.5 inch system and the other one is 27inch system. Buying a bigger one is really great. The screen is a led back-light screen, which offers great experience for watching HD videos. The screen resolution on smaller one is 1920x1080 while the bigger one is giving out 2560x1440. If you check on the official website there are more models available with different hardware config. The best one comes with 3.2Ghz Quad Core Intel Core i5 processor, with 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM, 1TB Hard drive, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX GPU, HD camera, integrated speakers, wifi, bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 ports and microsd card slot. A iMac is a complete pack of solution for all need.

I had used iMac at my office. It works really great. It is an ideal tool for video editing job. By adding Final Cut Pro you can just create your own best videos. For advance usage I will also recommend iMac.

Macbook Pro offers you more portability with power.It offers more better hardware. All in all it is a extreme machine which has everything in it. The current edition of Macbook Pro offers you retina display with great vibrant output. Being a notebook it does not fall back on any features. It is the best notebook with highest resolution. There are two models available here. They are 13inch and 15inch. You can just choose anyone among them. The size is extremely thinner and light making the notebook to work really well. It is powered by flash storage which boost the application output. The best one among all is the one that comes with a Quad Core cpu. It comes with Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor. RAM support lies upto 16GB and storage is 512GB. Which is actually a flash drive. For graphics it offers you GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GPU which is capable of giving you enough video output. Usually it depends on your choice what you actually want.

One of my friends is using iMac and he has given great reviews of it. So, you must go through for iMac because it is cheaper as compare to Macbook Pro and it has loads of great features.