Thread: How to move data from iPhone to Galaxy S4 mini

How to move data from iPhone to Galaxy S4 mini

I am an Apple user since long years. As i wanted to some change, decided to switch to Android and the best i found in Android is Samsung smartphones. So i bought a new Galaxy S4 Mini yesterday. No doubt it is an amazing device but i am facing lots of problem with the new operating system (ios to android). Anyways, i will catch it up soon.

Now the issue i am here is i want to backup all of my data from iPhone such as contacts, messages, multimedia files, etc to S4 Mini. All these files are essential for me. So i wanted to know what is the best way for the same? I know doing this from ios to ios but have no idea how to do from ios to Android. Hope anyone of you let me know the easiest way.

Re: How to move data from iPhone to Galaxy S4 mini

As the technology is growing, manufacturers and software developers are updating their apps in a way that they can support other brands/operating systems as well. So now a days, it has become very easy to move backups between different mobile platforms like WP8, iOS, Android, etc. In order to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy S4, here is the best way.
    • Make sure you have iTunes as well as Samsung Kies installed on the same computer. Kies is a similar application like iTunes. You can get it from Samsung's Official website.
    • Now connect your iPhone to iTunes, backup the data in the normal format like you do every time.
    • Once done, now connect Galaxy S4, launch Kies. Wait for few minutes and let Kies scan your computer for stuffs.
    • You will get a message saying there is a backup you want to restore? If the message wont come up automatically, click on restore and scan the PC manually.
    • Once it finds the iOS backup, select the appropriate one and go ahead.

Thats i.